Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dishwasher Sign

As soon as I got a dishwasher I knew I would quickly get tired of answering the question "Is the stuff in the dishwasher clean?" So I decided to make a sign to let everyone know. I designed it so that the color and font style helped indicate which side said dirty and which side said clean for the pre-readers in my household. At first I wasn't sure how I was going to work the sign so I printed out both a clean and dirty label, but once they were printed I decided I wanted to glue them together enough to laminate it and then I punched a hole in the top to hang it from a magnetic hook. 





I absolutely love the function of this little sign but the glue created a blotchy look so I have plans to make a more clean looking one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment